Pension indexation in 2020
Pensioners expect a phenomenal increase in pension payments. Our country did not know such great growth. Now ordinary people will heal in old age. Maybe even manage to go abroad, relax. Where does the state come from, you ask? Well, well, the pension reform went well. Age increased. Now more deductions to the budget will go. And at the expense of these funds, the pension fund will be able to pay more. But that's not all. Every year the size of payments will grow. The nearest indexation of pensions in 2020 is expected to be significant. Immediately tangible increase is promised. And what is there "at the front" visible? Let's take a look there.
Pension in Russia
Pension is the logical completion of the labor activity of every Russian. Over time, the human body wears out, mental processes slow down, so a person can no longer continue to work. Everyone has a different threshold. Therefore, social institutions, following established methods, calculated the average age, which is taken into account throughout the country.
But labor activity is vast and multifaceted, and its features vary in each industry. Legislators took this feature into account when setting the retirement age. For each field of activity, it is different.
Also, there are special cases when a person for health reasons or for family reasons cannot continue to work. This is also taken into account when assigning retirement benefits.
Let's highlight two large groups. It:
- and state pensions.
The difference is in the source of financing. For the first category, this is a pension fund to which each citizen, in his working period, deducts interest on his salary. Upon reaching a certain age, funds are transferred from the PF to the card.
The second group is on state content. For these categories, payments are made from the state budget. The procedure and rules for assigning old-age payments for these categories are different, defined by different laws and indexed independently of each other.
Let's start with the second category in the list. It will be easier to figure it out. But who in our country receives an allowance for old age from the state budget.
- Civil service.
- Law enforcement service.
- Military service.
In turn, the first in the list is divided into:
- in the subject of the Russian Federation.
Law enforcement has a more extensive system of units. Here are the structures that go in there.
- Prosecutor's office.
- Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Investigative Committee (trail).
- Rosguard (guardsmen).
- Justice (Justice Ministry).
- FSIN (executes punishment).
- Courier (delivery and work with classified documents).
Military service in our country also has wide floridness. We will not go into details, we will get by with a simple mention. This includes the army, security forces, foreign intelligence and others. In the article we will call them warriors.
So, for all the above categories, the old-age allowance is assigned for the length of service of a certain number of years. Unlike insurance pensions, it does not matter how much money for the service is transferred to the budget (here they simply are not transferred there). Calculation of benefits is carried out solely on the size of the monetary content.
This type includes all other professions in which the entire population of our vast country works. These are engineers, teachers, teachers, welders - the list goes on and on.
But these categories also have their own nuances regarding the retirement age. That is what it is about.
- Labor positions to which the requirements of the general rules are presented.
- With the accumulation of long experience.
- When working out a special experience.
- For large women.
- For residents of the Far North.
- Social pension for people who have not worked for insurance.
These subcategories have their own nuances of retirement, accrual characteristics and age.
Pension Reform: Latest News
Since the beginning of 2019, new rules apply to the pension system. The entry into force of 350 decrees marked cardinal measures in this area (raising the retirement age). And although the country's population accepted this news as violent protests that took place in several cities, including Moscow, the law brought positive changes. Let's briefly go over the main points of the new system.
- The age of people going on a well-deserved rest in old age was extended by 5 years. Now women will go to 60, men to 65.
- The transition period began on January 1, which will ensure a smooth transition to a new age of citizens. The first two years for those who, according to the old scheme, could already leave work, determined the benefit. They will be able to do this half a year earlier. For subsequent years, the transition period will be carried out by an increase of 1 year.
- Special conditions apply to the special experience that arises in such categories as medical workers, teachers, teachers, people of cultural professions (theater workers, artists). 25 years of service remained, but after this period, a person needs to work another 5 years in any profession. Transitional rules that ensure smooth growth also apply to this increase.
- For people living in the Far North, the changes occurred in the same way as for teachers and the rest of this group. That is, after recruiting years of special experience, such workers need to work in any profession for 5 years, but taking into account the transition period. It is not necessary to be in the north.
- For women who are mothers of large families, the preferential program has been preserved. When raising five children, you can go on vacation at 50. Accordingly, for four and three - 56 and 57.
- Also, changes affected social benefits. Previously, those people who did not work out the deadline could receive a subsidy of 60 and 65. Now, this figure has been increased by 5 years. As in all cases, a smooth transition is provided here.
- And now for the pleasant. Thanks to all the changes, contributions to the PF will increase. This money will go to block inflation and increase payments. The indexation of labor pensions will occur with a margin. That is, the adjustment in the amount of benefits will be an order of magnitude higher than the official inflation rate for the country.
But not for all segments of the population, parliamentarians made such amendments. The changes in the pension sphere did not affect the military, civil servants (concerns politicians), and those citizens who worked all their lives on the “hot grid” (hard work and harmful conditions).
It is logical to assume that for those who are already retired, lawmakers left everything as it is. They will not withdraw payments and return a person to work.
What will be the indexation: the latest news
Before turning to the official figures, let's name each type of allowance in our country.
- Insurance upon reaching the age established by laws. It is assigned to all people who worked in civil professions, who gained a certain number of points during this period and who worked a certain number of years. It is important that the person is officially arranged, and his employer makes transfers to the PF.
- Insurance if a person has a disease that falls into the category of disability. Moreover, the factor that precedes the assignment of payments is the receipt on hand of paper certifying the group.
- At the death of the breadwinner. Like the previous one, it is appointed immediately upon reaching the specified case (i.e. death).
This list does not include: military pension and civil servants allowance. These subsidies are subject to another law, their financing is provided by the state budget. But here comes in.
- According to the length of service. When recruiting a specific indicator of seniority.
- By old age. It is given when the person's age reaches the set value.
- With disability. Here the order is the same as when working in civilian posts.
- With the loss of the breadwinner. The same as for ordinary citizens.
- Social pension. If a person does not fall under the 4 categories indicated above, he is assigned this type.
The last allowance, although indicated on this list, is also assigned to people whose labor activities took place in civilian jobs. But the social payment itself is also divided into subcategories. It:
- old age;
- loss of a breadwinner.
Although the names in different categories are the same, the procedure for assigning, determining the amount and direct payment is different for everyone.
As indicated earlier, a special increased coefficient will be applied to civil pensions, which will provide an increase in benefits much higher than annual inflation.
For ease of perception, we will summarize the data on the years in a single table.
Pension fund data.
As can be seen from the table, the adjustment will be made in January, and not from February 1, as it was before. By his final decision, V. Putin ordered parliamentarians to temporarily freeze the implementation of the old adjustment scheme. Recall that an early increase occurred in early February and April. The second change made it possible to adjust the subsidy in case of excess of actual inflation.
The country will return to the old scheme of increase from 2025. In that period, growth is expected directly on the value of inflation.
In 2020, an increase in size of 6.6% is expected.
Indexing military pensions
The question of whether military pensions will be increased excites both retirees themselves and civilian pensioners. The former say that they pay little, and the service was difficult. The second ones say, they say, why the military has such large benefits, and even there is an opportunity to get a second pension. Not fair.
We will not participate in their discussions, and even more so, to take sides. We indicate what to expect for retired fighters in the future 2020.
The military pension is calculated according to the size of their last allowance, reduced by a decreasing coefficient. This category refers to persons who are on state security. Therefore, as with all employees in this area, adjustment is made to the inflation rate. In 2020, this value is 3.8%.
But besides this, the warriors receive a bonus of 2% each year to this lowering coefficient. According to forecasts, next year it will be equal to 75.15%.
The indexation of social pensions will take place according to its own plot. We will turn to the state budget for the data. There is a figure of 3.9%. It is for this indicator that lawmakers will increase the subsidy. And this applies to all types of social payments - from old-age benefits to disability.
And what about working retirees?
It turns out strange. If parliamentarians provided for increased unemployment benefits for non-working pensioners, then those who work in their old age were promised "nothing." Absolutely. In 2016, a decree was issued that canceled the annual adjustment for these categories.
Now, if a person already receives an old-age subsidy, but prefers to continue working, his pension remains unchanged. The only thing that hard workers can count on is an increase in their seniority pension. The fact is that when a person continues to officially work, he pays salary money to the PF. The latter at the same time annually recounts the number of pension points in a big way.
Therefore, workers will have a slight increase due to the accumulation of points.
The growth of pensions will be unprecedented - our servants of the law have tried. But here's the thing. Official inflation is not an exact value, far from life's realities. Moreover, the marketing "multi-way" stores, which seek to put it mildly to deceive the consumer, several times overlap official data. Well, citizens - you give nine eggs and new "one and a half" for 1.42 and 1.35.