Country amnesty extended to 2020
State authorities have introduced a law, which is popularly called "country amnesty." Many Russians have heard of him, but do not know what his essence is. Others are puzzled by the terms of its validity, as they have been repeatedly extended. Consider these issues in the article, we will help to deal with some features of the law and determine who it relates to.
What is the essence of the law on "summer amnesty"
The essence of the “summer cottage amnesty” is reflected in Federal Law No. 93, which aims to systematize accounting and legalize existing buildings in garden territories, to fix the algorithm for preparing property documents for new buildings and land plots. This law was introduced in 2006 and is valid until March 1, 2020. It involves a simplified procedure for registration of ownership rights, when the applicant is not required papers authorizing the commissioning of real estate.
The government allowed the Russians to register their country real estate without unnecessary delay and expense. This traces the rational grain and the benefits for the state and owners:
- the summer resident quickly, without unnecessary efforts draws up his property;
- the state increases tax payments to the budget.
- To simplify the procedure for registration of real estate in the ownership of a citizen.
Real estate objects acquire legal status, which is important in the market system of relationships - they can be sold, gifted, exchanged, inherited.
- To minimize conflicts and misunderstandings associated with such a common phenomenon as the seizure of land.
If the actual land area exceeds that indicated in the documentation, but not more than 10%, if there are no other grounds for refusal, the allotment will be transferred to the property. For this, evidence is sufficient that the land area has been used for a long time (witnesses, tax receipts).
Since 2006, more than 3.5 million capital construction projects and more than 7 million garden and summer cottages have passed the simplified registration procedure.
What real estate falls under the amnesty
All real estate objects are transferred to the copyright holder according to a simplified scheme, but there are differences:
- for land used in subsidiary farms, for a garden, kitchen garden, for the construction of a garage or house;
- for capital construction projects - sheds, houses, arbors, garages and so on.
The real estate allocated to the property or transferred to the unlimited disposal until the end of October 2001, fall under the "summer amnesty". For registration you need:
- Written appeal for the right to own objects according to the approved model.
- Confirmation of the right to allotment. Any paper that has the signature of an authorized person will do. She must certify that the land has been allocated to the applicant or his close relative, from whom the inheritance has passed. You can provide an extract from the household book. Where to get it, the local administration will tell.
This package of documents should be referred to the Federal Registration Service, which will consider them and issue a certificate of ownership of land. The applicant will receive such a document even if before 2001 the allotment was allocated for indefinite use.
Residential building or country house
While the law of "summer amnesty" is in effect, you will need:
- application for the acquisition of property rights;
- power of attorney (when processing documents by a representative);
- title documents confirming the ownership of land;
- technical plan from a cadastral specialist;
No building permit required. Extra paper is also authorizing commissioning. The declaration is necessary in order to use its data in technical terms.
The Rosreestr should clarify the design features for a particular residential building, since not all of them fall under the amnesty.
Garage, barn, bathhouse, gazebo
These buildings are allowed to be registered under an amnesty. You will need:
- documents for the site;
- declaration with information about the structure.
The Rosreestr will issue legal documents confirming the rights to these buildings.
How much is
The state fee is 350 rubles from any registered property. Unforeseen expenses are not excluded, therefore it is necessary to provide for this. And it is advisable to find out in advance all the nuances in Rosreestr.
What is the deadline for registering property
Federal Law Federal Law No. 93, which entered into force in 2006, initially set the term for simplified registration of ownership of land and real estate until January 1, 2010. But it turned out that not all citizens were able to put the documents in order in time. Therefore, the summer amnesty was extended several times. Analysts identify several reasons:
- Landowners do not consider it necessary to formalize everything according to the law, until they are faced with the need for sale, exchange, gift, testament and more.
- Lost documents confirming the right to property. Not everyone wants to spend time restoring them.
- The high cost of the cadastral plan. To conduct a survey of the site, people parted with impressive amounts. But everything changed in 2008, when the plan was excluded from the list of necessary documents. Immediately increased the flow of people wishing to draw up documents in accordance with the rule of law.
When the law came to an end, they decided to extend it until March 1, 2015. But the law again did not have the effect that was expected of it. It was once again extended until March 1, 2018. And then again - until March 1, 2020.
Reform in the Crimea
After the accession of Crimea to the Russian Federation, the need arose to reform local legislation in accordance with the law in Russia. Country amnesty acts on the peninsula too. In 2017, the State Council of the Republic of Crimea amended legislative acts that extend the term of a summer residence amnesty until January 1, 2019. Crimeans can legally take ownership of objects that appeared before March 18, 2014.
The registration steps are fairly easy. It takes a minimum of effort to collect documents and contact local authorities. You can privatize several objects (there are no restrictions on the number) for free. You only need to pay the state fee.
For houses and summer cottages in the Crimea, which are allowed to transfer into ownership, there are restrictions:
- area - no more than 300 square meters. meters;
- height - no more than 3 floors.
They can be taken into possession, provided that the land area on which they are located is legally drawn up and there is a technical construction plan and a receipt of the paid state duty.
How to design a house, if it is very small, as well as small structures? To do this, it is enough to present a certificate of land and declarations.
When transferring land into ownership, land surveying remains at the discretion of the owner. But if this procedure is not carried out, the certificate will bear a note on the need to clarify the area of the site.
Thus, the reform, designed to simplify the efforts of citizens to design real estate objects, is quite simple to understand. It is the next step towards the state to its citizens. And designed to bring mutual benefits to the state budget and the rightful owners of objects.