Industry Agreement for 2018-2020
The relations of employers with their employees are carried out in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and industry agreements, which are drawn up by a specially created commission and designed to protect workers' rights and stimulate the development of various sectors of the Russian economy.
Labor agreements are acts that govern the relationship between employers and their employees.
Varieties of labor agreements are indicated in the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and are documents of the following steps:
- between regions;
Their features are as follows:
- The fundamental principles of the relationship between participants in labor relations in force in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation are regulated by federal acts.
- Normative documents valid in two or more regions have the status of inter-regional.
- Within one region - regional.
- Contracts signed within the municipality are territorial.
- Industry agreements regulate not only the relationship between employers and workers, but also the features of labor guarantees and benefits in a particular industry. These agreements can be implemented at all levels - from federal to territorial. They are designed to unify working conditions in organizations close in type of activity. May be concluded between two and three parties on the basis of negotiations.
By decree of the President of the Russian Federation, participants in industry agreements have been appointed. Their roles are performed by:
- State bodies.
- Branch trade union associations (their representatives).
OS regulation issues:
- Labor guarantees.
- The salary.
- Compensation payments and benefits.
- Obligations of participants in an employment contract.
Industry agreements define labor relations in matters of:
- layoffs of employees;
- mode of work and rest;
- obtaining additional qualifications or improving them by an industry employee;
- pension insurance;
- a different relationship between companies and industry workers.
The validity period of industry agreements is established by the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and does not exceed a three-year period. It is possible to extend the document for another 3 years, but in this case an additional agreement is necessary.
Industry acts apply to:
- on companies that have entered into an agreement;
- to enterprises that did not conclude a contract but requested participation in it;
- government agencies and bodies;
- budget organizations on behalf of which the regulatory document was concluded.
Sectoral agreements enshrine rights and guarantees in relation to trade union organizations, as well as their obligations in relation to workers in the industry under the Trade Union Law. These include:
- guarantees for the preservation of wages to an employee who is a member of a trade union for the period of fulfilling public assignments;
- provision of study leave;
- access to check the working conditions and compliance with the laws at the workplace to union representatives;
- advocacy and legal assistance to workers;
- use by workers of the property of the trade union organization.
Industry Agreements in force in the Russian Federation
Currently there are more than 60 of them. Branches that have concluded such regulatory acts:
- Educational institutions.
- Farmers and forestry.
- Mining metallurgy.
- The coal industry.
- Road economy.
- Road and city land transport.
- Timber industry complex.
- Aviation industry.
- Sea transport.
- Production of nickel and precious metals.
- The subjects of the penal system.
- Ministry of Emergencies
- Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Subjects of the Ministry of Education.
- Engineering and others.
Industry Agreement for 2018-2020
The result of negotiations between representatives of the main associations responsible for supporting labor relations in the Russian Federation in 2017 was the signing of the General Agreement for 2018-2020, which regulates the relations of workers and employers in various sectors of the Russian economy. The meeting took place between:
- All-Russian Association of Entrepreneurs;
- The government of Russia;
- All-Russian trade union association.
The purpose of this agreement is to increase the welfare of citizens of the Russian Federation. To achieve the intended goal, the parties undertook the following obligations:
- provide import substitution by increasing the competitiveness of domestic goods and services;
- pursue antitrust policy;
- provide comprehensive support to small businesses;
- coordinate at the legislative level actions aimed at obtaining real wages by employees;
- provide a comparable ratio of the minimum wage to the cost of living;
- provide increased salaries to workers in the Far North.
The General Agreement became the basis for the emergence of industry agreements for 2018-2020.
Let's consider some of them.
Electric Power Complex
The tariff agreement for 2019-2021 was signed in Moscow between the All-Russian Electro-Trade Union and the Energy Employment Association of Russia.
Discussion of the project was conducted for about six months. As a result of numerous meetings, the parties agreed on the features of the organization of labor relations and remuneration, on benefits and compensations, on the principles of protecting labor relations, on ensuring employment in the industry. The agreement succeeded in incorporating the rules governing the gradual increase in wages.
This agreement was signed between Rosagropromsoyuz, the trade union organization of the agricultural complex and the Ministry of Agriculture in March 2018.
The purpose of this legal act is the support and development of the agro-industrial complex, improving the quality of life in rural areas.
This document regulates the relationship between companies and workers in the agro-industrial complex, terms of payment, the provision of benefits, guarantees, rights and obligations of the parties to labor relations.
The agreement is valid for 2018-2020.
The principles of cooperation between medical staff and their employers are reflected in the sectoral healthcare agreement for 2018-2020. Parties to this document:
- Ministry of Health;
- representatives of the authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- trade union.
The document sets out the main directions of development of the industry, stimulating the growth of salaries. It is the basis for the collective and labor contract of medical workers.
Sports and tourism
The agreement for the sports and tourism industry was signed by:
- Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation;
- Labor Union in the field of physical education, sports and tourism of the Russian Federation.
The relationship between employers and workers is governed by collective bargaining agreements for the sports and tourism industries, which are based on the agreement.
The agreement was signed for 2018-2020. Its main points are:
- Labor Relations.
- Occupational Safety and Health.
- The mode of work and rest.
- Features of the work of trainers and athletes.
- Improving professionalism.
- Features of remuneration of trainers, managers and other staff.
As you can see, the general goals of industry agreements are: ensuring stability in the industries for further growth and development, guaranteeing wages and labor protection, meeting obligations by employers to industry employees, creating the best conditions for fruitful cooperation between workers and those who provide them with jobs.